Directions For Use
Here are some tips that will help you to get the best results from using the ProTress Energising Essential Scalp Therapy Shampoo and Lotion:
1) Wash hair at least twice a week with the ProTress Energising Essential Scalp Therapy Shampoo.
2) For people with long or thinning, fragile dreadlocks, click here for instructions to wash locs to avoid hair loss
3) After you have washed your hair apply the ProTress Energising Essential Scalp Therapy Lotion directly to the scalp. For each application, use half a vial and distribute evenly. DO NOT RINSE.
4) Only apply the ProTress Energising Essential Scalp Therapy Lotion to scalp after shampooing your hair, never apply to an unwashed scalp. Do not use ProTress Essential Scalp Therapy and Lotion after colouring or relaxing your hair, wait until the nest wash cycle to do so.
5) Towel dry your hair, after shampooing then apply the lotion whilst hair is slightly damp. When hair is semi dry, comb hair starting at the tip, slowly working your way up to the base. This technique prevents hair from being yanked out and breaking. Also, hair is more susceptible to breakage when wet because it looses its elasticity, so try to avoid combing or brushing wet hair
6) Do not apply moisture or grease to the scalp whilst using the ProTress 12 Week Treatment Pack find out more @ www.protresshaircare.co.uk/blogs/news/should-i-grease-my-scalp
7) To learn how to use natural oils to safely moisturise and condition your hair without experiencing hair loss or breakage, click here: https://www.protresshaircare.co.uk/blogs/news/can-using-natural-oils-damage-afro-hair
8) Only apply moisturisers/oils to hair strands, here’s why www.protresshaircare.co.uk/blogs/news/should-i-grease-my-scalp
9) If your edges have fallen out, due to Traction Alopecia and you wish to reactivate the hair follicles through the application of the ProTress Essential Scalp Therapy Energising Shampoo and Lotion, try to avoid continuing to style your hair by pulling it tightly. Find out more regarding how to treat Traction Alopecia here @ https://www.protresshaircare.co.uk/blogs/news/thinning-afro-hair-lines-the-causes-and-cures
10) If you are suffering from Central Centrifugal Cicatrical Alopecia, a visible change should be noticeable after 12 weeks, with hair becoming thicker and hairs beginning to sprout through the bald patches. The full effects of treatment will be achieved after a year, find out more at www.protresshaircare.co.uk/blogs/news/central-centrifugal-cicatricial-alopecia
11) If you are suffering from Female Pattern Baldness, a visible change should be noticeable after 12 weeks, with hair becoming thicker and hairs beginning to sprout through the bald patches. The full effects of treatment will be achieved after a year, find out more at https://www.protresshaircare.co.uk/blogs/news/hair-thinning-on-the-top-excessive-shedding-you-may-have-female-pattern-baldness
12) If you are suffering from Male Pattern Baldness, expect a reduction in hair loss. The hair you have should become stronger and maintained Read more about this condition at https://www.protresshaircare.co.uk/blogs/news/male-pattern-baldness
13) If you want to relax or dye your hair whilst using ProTress, it is advised that you do not use ProTress on the same day. Resume using ProTress a few days after you have relaxed or dyed your hair.
14) Once you have achieved your hair goals, for maintenance, we recommend continuing to use ProTress bi- weekly.
We hope you found our tips helpful. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org